Our solid dish soap is made from all-natural organic ingredients that are effective at cutting grease and disinfecting your dishes. Great environmentally alternative with no plastics and no chemicals.
How to use:
- run solid dish soap still in container directly under warm/hot running water.
- with wet cleaning tool (cloth, reusable scrubber or sponge) rub on top of bar until suds form.
- wash dishes. rinse well.
- repeat when needed.
- empty any extra water in container after each use (soap will last longer).
- if you see spots on your dishes after washing, this is due to hard water reacting with the soap. Simply rinse with diluted vinegar before drying.
- no plastics - comes in curbside recyclable, reusable tin container
- septic safe
- vegan + cruelty free
- no harsh chemicals or fragrances
- 8oz | in reusable tin. 3" diameter x 1.5" tall
Ingredients: Saponified organic coconut oil + organic castor oil, distilled water, citric acid, pure essential oils - lemon - tea tree | tangerine | eucalyptus
Note: This is our old recipe. We have updated a few aspects of our solid dish soap and our new recipe and format can be found here in our main collection. This recipe is still amazing but is longer be in production and limited in quantities. Please consider this when purchasing. Pro tip our solid dish soap works great with our handcrafted EcoScubbers
♥ Interested in learning more about our solid dish soap and how to use? Head to our Instagram account to keep up to date on all our products.
IG | rollingmosscreations